Terms & Conditions
We believe our customers are important. We believe that as customers you should find dealing with us to be an enjoyable experience. If you would want to shop with us again or recommend us to your friends and relatives then we know we've done our job right. To ensure this we make the following promises.
1. All our products are guaranteed for 12 months from the date they are purchased. Provided the product has been used correctly we will supply any spare parts needed to rectify any fault (excluding wear and tear items) and if we cannot rectify a fault we will arrange to repair or replace the products. If you wish to return any products to us for a refund under the Distance Selling Regulations* you must do so at your own expense. The goods must be safely and securely packed and sealed as to avoid damage in transit. We reserve the right to levy a re-stocking charge if our suppliers pass one on to us due to any cancellation, amendment or other change to an order.
2. The price you see is the price you pay. We sell all our products at the advertised price.
3. Payments made by credit or debit card are completely secure as we use PayPal checkout. This means that none of our staff will ever access your personal details or card numbers.
4. We offer completely free technical support for all our products and anyone who has purchased from us even after the 12 month guarantee period.
5. All deliveries are made by carrier services and we will notify you before the day and give you information of the approximate date and time your delivery will come. Every item of the goods should be inspected by the customer before being signed for. If for any reason you cannot inspect the goods upon delivery, you should sign the delivery note and write "signed for - not inspected". Any damage reported after goods have been signed for will naturally be the responsibilty of the customer.
6. All orders will be processed the same day they are received if it made before 5pm or on the Monday if you order on a weekend.
7. If for any reason we cannot fulfill your order we will offer you at your discretsion either an alternative product of a similar or a higher value, or a full refund with no charges.
8. If you make a complaint to us via email we will respond within one working day. Guaranteed.
Orders placed via this website are covered under the UK Distance Selling Regulations.
*Distance Selling Regulations
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 generally apply to sales to consumers made by sellers acting in the course of a business, which have been made at a distance. In other words, where there's no face-to-face contact between the seller and the consumer before the contract is made.
The Regulations provide a period of seven working days after the date of receipt within which the consumer can cancel the contract (often referred to as the "cooling off" period) and get their money back, including the original postage and packing charges. The consumer can be asked to return the goods at their own expense, but only if the seller informed them of this requirement before the contract was made (otherwise, the seller is responsible for collecting the goods). If a business seller has not provided the information required under the Distance Selling Regulations (as discussed above), the buyer will have up to 3 months to cancel the contract and get their money back.