WHAT EXACTLY IS A
MULTI FUEL STOVE?
A multifuel stove is one
which is designed to
burn wood, but also
solid fuels such as coal,
briquettes or smokeless
fuels. If you have a multi
fuel stove, you can still
use it as a log burner
wood burner etc, but you
have the option to burn
solid fuels when wood is
not available. Solid fuels
can burn slower, and for
longer, and produce more
heat. This makes them
ideal for overnight burning
so most people will prefer
a multi-fuel stove if given
Ask the experts.
based in Bolton,
0845 676 9339
The Chester 12kw Multi-Fuel Stove
This stove gives a fantastic view of the fire with the lovely glass front and the beautifully made side panels that allow you to see the fire burn from a wider perspective.
The stove is equiped with smooth air vent controls which let you control the fire with complete ease. This stove looks great in any fireplace. The design of this stove will become an attractive part of your room and will heat your whole house with the powerful heat output of 12kw.
The stove has a smooth multi-fuel ridling system that is fully approved by British standards.
These wood burning stoves are made from thick Australian mineral cast iron allowing the stove to radiate heat for much longer than stoves with thinner castings. These wood burning stoves are also made entirely from mineral cast iron and not re-melted scrap. This gives the stove a much less change of cracking in the future.
• This woodburning stove has many features that you would expect from a stove twice or three times its price
• It includes a stunning airwash system that pushes hot air onto the glass helping the glass to stay clean and clear of smoke stains.
• This Multi Fuel stove comes with an external ash riddler which helps stoke up the fire in the morning
• The CEDAR is a multi fuel stove and comes complete with cast iron grate, steel ash pan, tool for ash pan and required air flow fittings.
• The CEDAR wood burning stove is also BS/CE approved and the correct plates are on the back.
• The wood burning stove also comes with cast iron fire brick lining and heat reflector plate. This creates a flame path spreading the heat of the stove evenly.
• This Multi Fuel stove has the potential to cook on and to burn over night
Height: 630mm, 25 inches
Width: 630mm, 25 inches
Depth: 470mm, 18.5 inches ( Outlet collar protudes another 75mm, 3 icnhes
Distance from the back of the stove to the centre of the top flue outlet: 75mm, 3 inches
Distance from the floor to the centre of the rear flue outlet: 630mm, 25 inches
6 inch flue collar included